CT 100 ES Alloy
Ride Smarter than Before
Same trustworthy mileage. Even more features.
Performance at a Glance
Click and Drag for 360 View
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR:
- Black with Red
- Black and Blue
WHAT POWERS THE CT 100 ES Alloy
4-Stroke Single Cylinder Natural Air-Cooled Engine
Ride with the best fuel efficiency of 89.6kmpl* to conquer congested city streets or mark new spots on the map.
Every ride becomes much smarter with improved torque at low speeds, so you pass through busy urban lanes like the breeze
Hydraulic Telescopic Fork with SNS Rear Suspension
Lend up to 4 friends a ride with 125mm front suspension and superior rear SNS suspension that cut away shock and add stability.
Stylish Alloy Wheels
Alloy wheels, a large wheelbase and a 3” wider rear tyre that add utility, while making a suave impression.
12V DC Headlamps
Ride on, day or night, with 12V Full DC headlamps to guide your way forth.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: 4-Stroke Single Cylinder Natural Air-Cooled Engine with ExhausTEC
- Max Power: 7.7 Ps
- Max Torque: 8.24 Nm
- Displacement: 102 cc
Brakes & Tyres
- Break Size Front: 110 mm Drum
- Brake Size Rear: 110 mm Drum
- Tyre Front: 2.75*17
- Tyre Rear: 3.00*17
- Wheel Base: 1235 mm
- Length x Width x Height: 1945 mm x 752 mm x 1072 mm
- Ground Clearance: 160 mm
- Suspension Front: Hydraulic Telescopic Fork
- Kerb Weight: 111 kgs
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 10.5 L
- Suspension Rear: SNS Rear Suspension
- System: DC 12V 35/35W
- Head Lamp (High Beam): 12V Full DC